Spec Ops Tool Gear
SF-18 CHARLIE - The Engineer 2.0
The Tactical Tool Vest for those who must build, carry, and create at all times. The SF-18C vest is named for our Special Forces Engineer Sergeants - our enlisted construction specialists.
- Full disbursement of weight across your hips, back, and shoulders for reduced fatigue.
- Heavy duty composition of cordura fabric, 1000D polyester and nylon for maximum durability.
- Superior strength seams, stitching, and rivets throughout both vest and belt components.
- Nylon Velcro areas on right chest and across upper back for customization of patches.
- Hidden Camelback pouch sewn into upper back, secured by nylon webbing.
- Memory foam sewn into shoulder straps for added comfort when hauling heavy loads.
- Fully adjustable straps to fit vest and belt to your body type. CLICK HERE for our sizing chart.
- Engineered through over 30 years of hands-on construction experience
New in September 2022, our vests have been revolutionized from the ground up. With added reinforced stitching throughout, additional clips for sturdy fastening and sizing your vest holds up against the daily grind of construction. Additional velcro and flexibility of use through a MOLLE system means you can interchange 90% of the vest and belt to fit your personal needs and preferences.
*FOR CUSTOM BACK PATCH ORDERS: Please expect to add an additional 1-2 days of processing time.
The SF-18C Tactical Tool Vest was engineered for those who strive for maximum efficiency and focus on the job, and wish to greatly reduce the level of fatigue and pain typically associated with framing, roofing, and other forms of heavy labor.
By fully disbursing weight across your hips, back, and shoulders, SOTG's tactical tool vests allows for increased productivity - saving you precious time, and keeping your mind focused on the task at hand. It’s large pouches allow for you to comfortable carry your entire arsenal at once, reducing the amount of time returning to a truck, moving up and down a ladder, or searching for lost equipment.
For every SF-18C Tactical Tool Vest sold, we donate $7.50 directly to SOWF to benefit the families of our fallen special operations warriors families and those who were wounded in action.