Spec Ops Tool Gear
The Tactical Tool Belt (SF-18C Belt Only)
You asked, we listened! The
SF-18C Tool Belt is now available as a standalone item for those who aren't looking for the entire vest rig, or for the "weekend warrior" or hobby tradesman.
The SF-18C belt is named for our Special Forces Engineer Sergeants - our enlisted construction specialists. Main feature include:
- Memory foam lumbar support for daylong comfort.
- Large pouches perfect for framing, roofing, electrical, plumbing, and more.
- Hammer hook, speed square pouch and tape pouch.
- Heavy duty composition of cordura fabric, 600D polyester and nylon for maximum durability.
- Superior strength seams, stitching, and rivets throughout the belt and pouches
- Nylon Velcro systems for pouches to be adjusted to the front, back, or sides of the belt.
- Adjustable waist to your body type, comes in standard and extended sizes.
- Engineered through over 30 years of hands-on construction experience
TO REVOLUTIONIZE WORK
1. RELIEVE THE WORKERS AND LABORERS OF AMERICA FROM THE DAILY PHYSICAL TOLL INFLICTED ON THEM BY THEIR CAREERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, FROM FRAMER TO PLUMBER, ELECTRICIAN TO FINISH CARPENTER.
2. CREATE A MORE EFFICIENT WORK DAY BY SAVING TIME SEARCHING FOR MISPLACED GEAR, FINDING HARD TO LOCATE TOOLS, AND SAVING TRIPS BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE TRUCK AND THE AREA OF FOCUS.
3. ASSIST THE FAMILIES OF OUR MILITARY. BY PARTNERING WITH SPECIAL OPERATIONS WARRIOR FOUNDATION, SOTG IS COMMITTED TO DONATING A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO HELP THE FAMILIES OF THOSE WHO HAVE MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR OUR COUNTRY.