Spec Ops Tool Gear
SF-18 CHARLIE - The Engineer
The Tactical Tool Vest for those who must build, carry, and create at all times. The SF-18C vest is named for our Special Forces Engineer Sergeants - our enlisted construction specialists.
The SF-18C Tactical Tool Vest was engineered for those who strive for maximum efficiency and focus on the job, and wish to greatly reduce the level of fatigue and pain typically associated with framing, roofing, and other forms of heavy labor.
By fully disbursing weight across your hips, back, and shoulders, SOTG's tactical tool vests allows for increased productivity - saving you precious time, and keeping your mind focused on the task at hand. It’s large pouches allow for you to comfortable carry your entire arsenal at once, reducing the amount of time returning to a truck, moving up and down a ladder, or searching for lost equipment.
- Full disbursement of weight across your hips, back, and shoulders for reduced fatigue.
- Heavy duty composition of cordura fabric, 600D polyester and nylon for maximum durability.
- Superior strength seams, stitching, and rivets throughout both vest and belt components.
- Nylon Velcro areas on right chest and across upper back for customization of patches.
- Hidden Camelback pouch sewn into upper back, secured by nylon webbing.
- Memory foam sewn into shoulder straps for added comfort when hauling heavy loads.
- Fully adjustable straps to fit vest and belt to your body type. The standard belt size fits waists up to 43". The extended belt fits waists up to 54".
- Engineered through over 30 years of hands-on construction experience
For every SF-18C Tactical Tool Vest sold, we donate $7.50 directly to SOWF to benefit the families of our fallen special operations warriors families and those who were wounded in action.
*FOR CUSTOM BACK PATCH ORDERS: Please expect to add an additional 1-2 days of processing time.
TO REVOLUTIONIZE WORK
1. RELIEVE THE WORKERS AND LABORERS OF AMERICA FROM THE DAILY PHYSICAL TOLL INFLICTED ON THEM BY THEIR CAREERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, FROM FRAMER TO PLUMBER, ELECTRICIAN TO FINISH CARPENTER.
2. CREATE A MORE EFFICIENT WORK DAY BY SAVING TIME SEARCHING FOR MISPLACED GEAR, FINDING HARD TO LOCATE TOOLS, AND SAVING TRIPS BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE TRUCK AND THE AREA OF FOCUS.
3. ASSIST THE FAMILIES OF OUR MILITARY. BY PARTNERING WITH SPECIAL OPERATIONS WARRIOR FOUNDATION, SOTG IS COMMITTED TO DONATING A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO HELP THE FAMILIES OF THOSE WHO HAVE MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR OUR COUNTRY.