SF-18 CHARLIE - The Engineer 2.0
The Tactical Tool Vest for those who must build, carry, and create at all times. The SF-18C vest is named for our Special Forces Engineer Sergeants - our enlisted construction specialists.
- Full disbursement of weight across your hips, back, and shoulders for reduced fatigue.
- Heavy duty composition of cordura fabric, 1000D polyester and nylon for maximum durability.
- Superior strength seams, stitching, and rivets throughout both vest and belt components.
- Nylon Velcro areas on right chest and across upper back for customization of patches.
- Hidden Camelback pouch sewn into upper back, secured by nylon webbing.
- Memory foam sewn into shoulder straps for added comfort when hauling heavy loads.
- Fully adjustable straps to fit vest and belt to your body type. CLICK HERE for our sizing chart.
- Engineered through over 30 years of hands-on construction experience
New in September 2022, our vests have been revolutionized from the ground up. With added reinforced stitching throughout, additional clips for sturdy fastening and sizing your vest holds up against the daily grind of construction. Additional velcro and flexibility of use through a MOLLE system means you can interchange 90% of the vest and belt to fit your personal needs and preferences.
*FOR CUSTOM BACK PATCH ORDERS: Please expect to add an additional 1-2 days of processing time.
Reviews from our Customers
“Had this vest for about 5 months so far and I can tell you it's fantastic. Tons of pockets which I love, I don't feel run down at the end of the day. If your on the fence I can tell you don't be - GET It improve your work life”
"Very grateful…enjoying the gear. Especially my back is resting from the traditional belt rig. Thank you!"
"First thing I was worried about was getting too warm. I'm a solar installer and work on hot roofs or direct sunlight 90% of the day. However it's extremely breathable. I WILL NEVER be going back to a standard tool belt! Keep up the good work!"
"My back and shoulder pain is gone after only 3 days of wearing the vest! Who knew it was my bags that were really ****ing me up?!"
"The fact that it has taken our industry this long to put this on the market is a shame. Save your back, look bad ass, and have more energy for the things you like doing off the job site."
"Bought this for my husband, he needed something with support but at the same time durable and comfortable. This meet all of that and more. Highly recommended!!"
Backpacks & Tool Vests
Add a Custom Patch
Enhance your Backpack or Tool Vest with a custom patch. Whether it's your name, company logo, or a design that resonates with you, our custom patch option allows you to make your backpack or tool vest truly your own.